Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Project update

I really am working on projects for the house. This past weekend we painted the living room and hallway which needs another coat of paint but that will have to wait until sometime this weekend. I have had a photo shoot every weekend for over a month with another scheduled, which is great, no complaints here! It just keeps me in the office working on editing so I haven't been able to squeeze in any other projects. But it's the kind of busy that I want!

Except I wish I had the studio/office finished so it would be more comfortable working there. It's hard not to recognize what needs to be done when you spend hours sitting in one place.

The only thing that has changed since this picture is that I got rid of the black bench and the wire shelves were moved to a more useful location, the garage.

And in their place is the antique armoire and you can see the reflection of my new desk/shelving unit in the mirror. It will definitely be a mix of old and new. I have to go through all of the craft items and purge what I don't use any more so it can fit nicely into one cabinet.


But it will have to wait another day. We're off to run errands!

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: