Monday, December 6, 2010

Big decision for a little wall


How does one obsess over a small wall? My problem - I can make decisions for others but when it comes to my space, I wait to move until I can get what I really want. Oh well. I think I've found the solution to my, do-I-paint-or-wallpaper, make-my-own-stencil-or-search-for-one-that-I can-buy dilemma.

I think I found it. Reusable wall stencils by
Cutting Edge Stencils. I've always liked the Acacia leaf so I am leaning toward this but there are others. And after I run it by Jon, we'll see what we choose. I like for him to like the space as well so his opinion is important. And with as much work as this could be, we both need to agree.
But I am excited at this possibility.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I like it! It makes a great impact without being overbearing.