Friday, September 24, 2010

The Art wall

I've been gathering inspiration to decorate a large wall in my home. It's actually the only large wall that we have. I like the look of a collage with white frames to showcase all of our family photos and maybe a few other types for interest. I stumbled upon this photo from I'm-not-sure where and it's similar to what I am thinking. I even have an "M" like that. Must be fate.
How do you deal with a large wall?
Do you go for large artwork or a gathered over time effect to make a statement?
If anyone knows where this picture is from, please let me know so I can give a proper credit source. Thank you!
Now...
It's been kind of busy around these parts lately but I do have some craft and DIY projects on the docket. I hope to post those in the following week.

One project has sent me to the hardware store, oh let's say, 42 times now - literally, I have 42 items for one project. Curious? Me too - I'm curious as to how I am going to make it work.

But anyway, today I am heading back out to the produce auction and I am a little excited about it. I'll be sans children so I may hit a garage sale or flea market on the way home so I can revive my Thrifty finds for you all.

Have a great Friday!!

2 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

What? Is this a blog I didn't know about? I was laughing about the Jon cougar and saw this cute picture of wall art and it is yours? Oh girl. Can't wait to read. Girl, you amaze me.

Carrie said...

I really like that wall! I have a ginormous expanse of wall that I have no idea what to do with. If you have any advice for my living room wall, please pass it on!